Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION.
Restrictions on Use of Material
1. The quantity and description of the Products shall be set out in the Meraki Decoration's quotation.
2. Meraki Decoration may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
3. Photographs and drawings are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
1. Orders can be placed through our website. Once you have placed an order with us, we will email you within the next four working days with an order confirmation and additional information relating to your order. In the unlikely event that there is a pricing mistake or the goods are no longer available, we will advise you of this.
2. Meraki Decoration shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver caused by labour or transportation difficulties, accidents, acts of God, failure of sources of supply, or other causes beyond our control, and changes will affect the delivery date.
3. When an order is sent to us from our site, we are generally unable to change or cancel your order. The order is automatically processed as soon as you press "Place Order." You may contact us if you wish to make a change. However, due to the above, we cannot guarantee your order will be changed. Changes of the order are subject to the Meraki Decoration's ability to conform. A charge will be levied against changed orders based on costs already incurred by the Meraki. All changes must be in writing and submitted on a revised purchase order. Changes will affect the delivery date.
Goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. We don't accept refunds or exchanges for change-of-mind or damages caused by third parties. All goods will be checked and inspected upon delivery of goods to ensure acceptance in good condition.
Meraki Decoration will replace at no charge any products bought from us that have a defect due to the manufacturing process within the warranty period. Any damage caused by improper use or care of the product is the responsibility of the user. Warranty does not include complimentary bulbs or replacement for normal wear and tear.